Monday, June 30, 2008

Back on the Wagon!!!


OK - It took me long enough. Eating whatever I wanted for a month, and on Sat. night, I ate so much that I was sick- and I realized that enough is enough. So I ate pretty good on Sunday, and am doing fabulous today! Having the yummiest lunch:

Alternative Pita Pizzas
2 Pizzas: 7 Pts

On each pita (Alternative Pita made by Western Bagel-only 1 pt. a piece - you can find them at Vons), spread about 1/8 C. Jarred Pizza Sauce (I use Trader Giottos from Trader Joes- by the tomato sauce)
Then top with your favorite veggies (I used tomatoes for mine today)
Sprinkle 1/4 C shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
Tiny bit of grated Parmesan on top

Bake or toast (in Toaster oven) till cheese is melted.
Jen Schumann

3 comments:

Jillonnie said...

YEAH... I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU TAKE PART IN OUR W.W. BLOG, I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THE PIZZA. ALSO LOVE THAT YOU PUT A PICTURE OF IT!!!!

Amber said...

Jen...that looks so yummy! I love it. And I'm going out to buy me some of those pitas. I just got back on the wagon again too. Sunday, I think I ate about 4 brownies. What is wrong with me? But I was really good today and I worked out. Bring it on!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Jen, this looks like the perfect lunch. I'll even drive to Von's to get the pitas because I heard those are good!